PB’s customer-centric process listens to your needs and goals, then crafts strategic and tactical programs to help you achieve them. Focused on measurable, actionable results, the process integrates a custom mix of technology-driven inbound and outbound marketing disciplines:
- Channel strategy
- Lead generation
- Targeted messaging
- Online and interactive communication
- Traditional media with multichannel impact
- Search optimized public relations
- Database marketing
At the core of the process is our rock-solid technology infrastructure, serving clients with state-of-the-art communication, project management, measurement and design tools:
- Servers & LAN – Optimized for dedicated project management, e-mail, web development (including SQL Database, .NET, Linux, Apache, and PHP) and FTP servers, accessed via Gigabyte Ethernet.
- VoIP Network – PB’s workgroup ACD and PBX configurations ensure data and voice integrity with a distributed VoiceMail server, firewall and multi-service access router, and co-location backup.
- Database Platform – Gives you the ability to track and measure customer response and ROI, whether data is generated from web, phone, e-mail, e-chat or other means.
- PB ClientNet – Secure, collaborative 24/7 web-based client access to work in progress, with the ability to post comments, provide approvals, or engage in collaborative “writeboard” brainstorming.
- Traffic – Groundbreaking UK-developed project management software keeps every project on schedule, on budget and on target…and every team member aware of his or her role through each stage and task.
- Design Software – We utilize the latest Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash and Fireworks), the complete Adobe Type 1 Library, and other cross-platform professional graphic design tools.